Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mt. Surisan Airsoft Meet Video

Sorry for not posting these sooner; this video was shots of me at Sirsan Mountain Airsoft meet. Should give you guys a taste of what we do; sorry if the imagery is rather dull; this was also a test of the Go Pro's capabilities in action as my prior attempts at my local Paintball store back in Toronto often didn't go so well.




Mt. Surisan was a large field then where I had fought before. It was almost 'horse-shoe' in shape as one of my buddies mentioned to me. Prior to our engagements, I went on a very short tour and found that the map was indeed like a horseshoe. I don't know if I can describe it exactly so, but each team starts on opposite sides of a small hill. This hill, which actually is quite a trek upwards, divides both flat ground the bases occupy for both sides. Its almost suicide to cross over that hill to the other side, but hiking around and up often leads to good vantage points for sniping (shame I only had a P90.)

The second round thereafter wasn't as good, the enemy had speed and range on us, but it was still fun. After that however, my go pro died, so no more footage, but tons of good fun there after.



The field was quite fun to play on, despite being a bit of a trek out from Yatap, I wouldn't mind going there again.





No comments:

Post a Comment